Sunday, August 3, 2008

Water Skiing

Before Whit left Idaho we managed to take a couple of hours and go water skiing. We wished we could have had more time, but it was just so busy. The time we did get was so fun though. I forget how much I miss it. I was excited to go this year because I have been working out and thought I would be strong enough to get up on one easily, but that was not the case. It took about five tries, but I did get up on one ski. Unfortunately I was so exhausted from trying for so long that I couldn't ski very long. Water skiing definitely uses muscles that I haven't been working because I was very sore the next day. I guess I am getting older too so maybe that has something to do with it:) We took Adeline and she was pretty happy on the boat. She fell asleep in my arms and stayed that way most of the time.

No comments: