Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Funiganns

I was lucky enough to have my youngest sister Kylie fly back to North Carolina with me when we left Idaho. Four kids is a little bit of a challenge on the plane as you can probably guess, but Kylie made it a lot easier. I felt bad though because we didn't get to do a lot of the fun stuff that I wanted to do while she was here for the week. We were so exhausted from the trip that we really just laid around and were lazy. Finally, the day before she left we had enough energy to actually go out and do something so we went to a fun new place in town called Funiganns and boy was it fun:). The girls loved it-and I hope Kylie did too. They have mini bowling, a rock climbing wall and a fun soft play area, as well as arcade games. Thanks for the great visit Ky. I wish it could have been longer. Here are a few pictures of the day. Kylie took a lot more-so Kylie send them to me and I will put them on here.

No comments: