Wednesday, April 2, 2008

whit's first blog

i am an out and proud blogger. i am excited that my wife has found an interest in the blog world and i am anxious to show my support by making my first post (although she may delete it while i'm at work). take a look at the pic, it is a little side project i worked on. it is for a 24' long built-in bookcase/entertainmnet center for the parents of some of our friends in the church. i had my amigo duane help me on the installation and it went pretty darn well. it was quite large, but all fit together well, and i'm pretty sure the family was happy with it. let's see what else...uh.. well, i can also say that while Jaynie is out for spring break i am able to ride my bike to and from work. i am enjoying the road bike and it has been a good break from running. i do miss the quiet mornings doing my long training runs, but riding with friends has been fun. oh ya, i provided the pics for the slide show up in the corner so.... you know... i'm pretty blog savy...

8 comments:

Aaron said...

So, you and Jaynie share a bike and she rides it to school and you get it on spring break and summers? Now that is the kind of sacrifice only a father would make!

Cortney said...

I don't know whether I'd call you blog-savvy or dorky. Just kidding.

Cortney said...

Whit, that first response was actually my wife. But I definitely wouldn't quit your day job, and thanks for returning my call. By the way, where are my flying pics you promised! Get your act together! Out.

Kim said...

Way to go Whit I am soo proud! I was sad to see that your closet had flooded that is a bad thing! I hope that you got it all cleaned up and it is back to normal. Have a wonderful week with Jaynie being on spring break and all. Do something fun. Ky is coming to stay with us while she is on spring break so we should have a good time. Take care. Love ya guys! Kim

Melissa said...

hey, I recognize those built-ins...wait! I see my head! :)
And yes "the family" is very happy!

the Robbler.... said...

Nice built-in's Giff. Hey, wait a second....you must remember to be careful what you put on the internet my dear spandex friend. We know who is always looking for a new built-in design to put into our plans.......XOXOXOXOXO

Starla said...

Dude...you can look but you cannot participate. I thought this was clear. Man rule #457 No Blogging. You have really opened up a can of worms here. Do you knit too?

Starla said...

The last comment was Ryan, by the way. You blog all you want Whit :o) We all need a good laugh once in a while