Sunday, April 13, 2008

Feel Great in Eight Week Two

So I hate to brag, (sorry to all my friends who will read this and are competing against me)but I am totally kicking trash with my feel great in eight challenge. I had the most points again this week. I am pretty excited. I just have to keep it up and no one will be able to beat me. Unfortunately, this week I have to get my wisdom teeth out so that may mess up my score a little. I think I can still get all my points in if I just make lots of fruit smoothies and drink V8 juice-ugh. Whit tells me it's not that bad. I am mostly worried about my workouts. I'm hoping to get a good walk in in the morning before surgery, but we will see how starving I am. I can't eat anything before the surgery and surgery isn't until 10:45 a.m. Anyway I lost 1.8 pounds this week making my total weight loss 6 pounds. Only 18 to go. I put on some pants and a skirt that I haven't been able to wear since before Addie so that made me pretty happy. I still have a long ways to go, but I really feel like I can actually do it.

6 comments:

Cortney said...

I AM very excited for you. You're so motivating!

Starla said...

I hope you recover quick from getting your wisdom teeth out, it's no fun :o(. Way to go on your goals though!

The Snow Family said...

Stacie- you ARE seriously whipping us all. And good for you! You are amazing- I don't know how you are doing it with 4 little ones to keep up with. As for exercise while you are feeling like a chipmunk this weekend... just lay on your floor and hold those 'planks' for 45 minutes and you'll be fine!! :)

Stafford said...

If you knows Stacie, you know she is competitive! Of course she will WIN...as for the teeth thing, I had mine out in high school and it kicked my trash! Good luck with that.

grams said...

HI TO THE GIFFORDS, WE LOVE YOUR BLOGS AND KEEPING UP WITH YOU, YOU ARE A CELESTIAL FAMILY. GOOD LUCK WHIT ON YOUR BIKE TRIPS, AND BE CAREFUL!!! GOOD LUCK STACIE ON YOUR WISDOM TEETH. WE SURE LOVE READING ABOUT YOU GUYS AND THE GIRLS, THEY ARE SO DARLING. LOTS OF LOVE, GRAMS CHENEY

provobaileys said...

you go girl. I still have 18 lbs to go to. Chances are you beat me to the goal, since you are actually doing something to get ride of it and I am sitting here eating oreo cookies. They are really good though. I bet you wish you were eating one about now to.