Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Slide Show

I have had a couple of questions about my slide shows. They are really easy, but you have to have Picasa (which is a photo editor/storage program that you download through Google) on your computer. I download all of my pics straight into Picasa-it's really great because you can blog straight from there. For the slide show you have to download pictures to a Picasa Web Album and make sure it is marked public. Then you just go to the customize page on your blog click on "Add Page Elements" and select the slide show option. Your source will be Picasa Web Album then check the "Album" box and it will ask for your username-which is your email address associated with Google/Picasa and it will bring up a list of all the web albums you have put on the Picasa sight. You just select the one you want and there it is. Easy peasy.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Stac-Thanks for the slideshow tip. I am totally going to start doing that! They look so classy. Luke and I love that Whit is becoming a blogger. Tell him to call Luke. I'm still trying to convince him it is a world you can't live without. And as a side note, could you send Whit to our house. Hello! The entertainment center is gorgeous!

Kim and Sean said...

Very fun! I miss you guys so much. This week I have been thinking a lot about you. I love updates on your blog so keep them coming. Have a good one. Love ya.

Stafford said...

Thanks for hte tips! I have used Picture trail before, but want to try Picasa.