Sunday, March 9, 2008

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


To make up for my Horrible Mother award, I took Jaynie and Lillie to the play of "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad day" at the Winston Salem Children's Theatre on Saturday morning. I am embarrassed to say that I have lived here for almost 5 years and haven't ever taken my children. It was so much fun. We went with Kim, Jane and Kate and some other neighbors Christian, Marcia, and their two little girls Emilia and Carmen. The cast was just the five young college age kids in the picture above and the set was just a painted sheet and they carried in all their props and they played all the parts. The girls absolutely loved it and I have to say I thought it was hilarious. I think Whit's Dad would have loved this. Next time you are here Grandpa we will go. I thought of you the whole time.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Stacie! This is Tiffany Forsgren Alleman and I found your blog from Maren's. You have the cutest kids! And I'm positive that you taking your kids to the play more than makes up for a missed lunch:)