Sunday, March 2, 2008

Jaynie's field trip to the Olive Garden

On Friday Jaynie had a field trip to the Olive Garden and I got to go with her. It was a lot of fun. We got to eat lunch and tour the kitchen. Although after this experience I am not sure I want to see the kitchen of the places I like to eat. They had the biggest vat of soup I have ever seen and soup in that large of quantities just scares me:) Isn't this such a cute picture of me. I always knew there was a reason that I never worked in the food business-can you say ugh!! Eating lunch with Jaynie and her school friends was a great experience. She is such a social butterfly-every one loves Jaynie. If I ever go back to teaching, Kindergarten is where I want to be. The kids are still so innocent and sweet and learning is fun and exciting rather than a chore. I have really enjoyed volunteering in her classroom and I am so grateful that I am home so that I have those opportunities. There are so many mom's that don't get that chance. I am one lucky duck.

3 comments:

Kim and Sean said...

yeah Stac, I love it. That picture is super cute!! How fun. I tagged you this means that you go to my blog and check out what you do then you post about yourself and answer the questions. I love to read these so give it a try. Love ya tons, Kim

Stafford said...

That is so cool! Having a kindergartner is the best ever....I miss when they are little, but the more Bailey grows the more I love it. Thanks for sharing! Maren

Cisneros Family said...

Hey Stac-
How are you? I am so glad you are blogging, so we can keep in touch. That is a cute picture. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are adorable. Talk to you soon.