Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another lost tooth


Today at church Jaynie said, "Mom my loose tooth feels funny." I felt and it was hanging by a thread so I tried to push it and she winced so I stopped. I told her to do it and she did and out it popped right in the middle of the sacrament. We caused only a slight scene. She didn't cry, but it bled pretty bad and I didn't have any tissues so we had all the neighbors looking for some tissue. Finally the Welch's saved the day. It was pretty cute because she had this same grin on her face all through sacrament because she really wanted her Dad up on the stand to notice. He never did figure out what she was doing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stacie said...

true southern girl. missing tooth and all

Starla said...

Jaynie, you are so cute and we love your hair! We can't believe how big you are getting. I love your toothless grin and we miss you!

Stafford said...

Bailey lost her third tooth this weekend!