Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lillie's Letters


Lillie is very into letters right now. She writes letters everywhere, and asks me to read what her "words" say. Today I found this 3x5 card on the kitchen table and I was so impressed because she had spelled a real word. Then it occurred to me that she had had life cereal that morning. I thought it was pretty cute and smart to copy the Life box. Lillie and I have not spent nearly as much time on letters and other school things as Jaynie and I did and I always feel so guilty, but she obviously is picking it up somehow. What a bright kid I have.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stafford said...

That is funny...the other day I found a paper that said "i can't believe it's not butter" on it in Bailiey's handwriting. SIlly how they learn from their environment! Now we can't spell out words we don't want them to hear {ie: n-a-p}