Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Jaynie

I can't believe I have an eight year old. Where does the time go. Jaynie turned 8 on April 30th. It was fun to have Grandma and Grandpa Erickson, Grandma and Grandpa Gifford and Kim, Sean and Carter here to celebrate with. Jaynie has actually been lucky to have her Grandma and Grandpa Erickson here for her birthday for the last couple of years.

Eight is such a big deal. It means of course that she will be baptised and that she will go into third grade and face the oh so daunting EOGs (End of Grade testing). It's now time for my baby to enter the big world as an accountable girl. That scares me to death, but Jaynie is up to the challenge. She is such a great little girl. She is the peace keeper in our house and at times I think she is a better mom than I am. I look forward to many wonderful years of watching her grow up. Jaynie I love you!!!



1 comment:

provobaileys said...

What great pictures. She is a great girl. Wish I had her in my Primary. How does she like activity days?