Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wake Forest Football

Last week we were able to go to the Wake Forest football game. It was so cold. The high was 40 and I am pretty sure it wasn't that high when we were at the game. I did a twelve mile run that afternoon and was sore and tired and really dreading coming home and having to go out in the cold again to go to the game. I was also dreading bundling the girls up and making them sit through it. But in support of my husband I agreed to go, but I did not have a good attitude about it. Then when we were ready to leave Whit couldn't find his new, expensive snowboarding coat so he was mad and I wasn't very compassionate or helpful. Whit finally came out to the car and said, "let's just not go" My response was, "we have already done the hard part. We are going!!" So we went and got there just after half time. People were already leaving, but we didn't care. Once we finally got seated we had a great time and all the trouble we went through to get there was worth it. We had hot chocolate and cheered for the Deacons up until the very end of the game. It was really fun. I was really glad we decided to go. Sorry about the pictures. We forgot the camera so we took pictures with Whit's phone.


By the way I found Whit's coat this week in the coat closet where it belongs and where Whit looked several different times :)

3 comments:

provobaileys said...

isn't that just like a man. to lose something and then find it just where it was supposed to be. Love the new family photo, the one of you and whit and the new one of the girls we miss you all

Wes said...

Your family pictures are really cute. Would you email me your address. I thought I put it in my contacts, but I guess I did not. By the way Wes does that all of the time.

The Anderson's said...

It never fails...