Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Whitney!!

I know I am behind again. What can I say it has been a crazy month. I will get caught up soon I promise. Our month started with Whit's birthday. Whit turned 31 on February 3rd and he was lucky enough to have his parents visiting for the big day. Lee and Carolyn arrived on Monday the 2nd and spent the week with us. I wish I could say I had big plans for Whit's birthday, but unfortunately it was kind of boring. We did get a snow storm that evening though so the girls thought that was pretty great. We had a mini birthday party where we had yummy cake and Whit got to open presents. Whit got an iron for his birthday. He is such a lucky guy, he got just what he asked for. For the last little while every time Whit would be ironing (no I do not iron for him-I am a terrible wife) he would say, "All I want for my birthday is a new iron." Be careful what you wish for babe!! I think he couldn't have asked for anything better for his birthday than to share it with his parents. Thanks Mom and Dad for being here. Whit we love you!! You are the most wonderful husband and the best father. Thanks for being so great. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Happy Belated birthday to you Whit! Looks like you had a great day...glad your parents could be there to help you celebrate. Could you please talk to Cleo about the whole "iron thing"? He would never be able to grasp that concept...but good for you and lucky Stacie! We love you guys.

Cortney said...

Happy Birthday Whitney!!

Liisa said...

Glad to hear that Whitney does his own ironing as well. Matt always does his own and I'm very glad to have found another non-ironing wife:)

provobaileys said...

Mom and Dad have never flown clear across the country for my Birthday. But you deserve it. Cause you are really old. Love you brother.