Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa's visit

While Grandma and Grandpa were here we were able to go to the Children's Museum and the Zoo. Two of the girls favorite activities. The girls got pretty lucky this week. Because of the inch of snow school was cancelled on Wednesday so we all got to go to the Museum and then Friday we went to the zoo so they got to miss school again. Whit even took the day off Friday so it was a great family outing. We had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa, and like always we were really sad to see them go. When I dropped them off at the airport Eliza started crying because she thought we were all going on the airplane to Idaho. That made me cry. All I could say is, "I really wish we were."

The Children's Museum

What a perfect moment. It doesn't get much better than this.

This is the house that Grandpa built. Too bad he can't fit in it:)

The Garden Park at the Zoo

My African Explorers off tracking elephants

Grandma and Grandpa were able to be here for the coldest day in February and the warmest day in February. We had a lazy Sunday afternoon in the sun.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

This is Whit's cousin Tammy...I finally can see your blog now. I am not sure why I haven't been able to see it before.

Looks like a great visit. Lots of fun. You have the most adorable little family! I love to check in and see how you are all doing. Hopefully you will be able to make it out to the reunion this summer. Visit our blog when ever you want. cjourmiracle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey guys! That hammock looks like it was made by small children in Venezuela. Their poor little hands! Looks like you guys had a great time. We sure do miss you all. When are you guys coming this way? We love you all.

Love the Erickson's

Cortney said...

I'm so jealous!! You went to the zoo, Laura Bell went to the zoo and as soon as I made up my mind to take the kids to to zoo in Feb. it turned freezing cold. Looks like y'all had fun though.

provobaileys said...

Mom and Dad had the best time. They have talked about nothing else. They are so proud of the girls and think the world of them, as they should because they are pretty amazing little ones