Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brownie Camp Out

Another big event during Grandma and Grandpa's visit was Brownie Camp for Jaynie. We decided to send Jaynie without me because Grandma and Grandpa were here. I was nervous to send her alone, but Kim and Cortney, her second mothers, were going to be there so I knew she would be fine. I think deep down I wanted her to have a hard time without me, but she didn't. She loved it. She even said her favorite part was cooking-imagine that. I am very grateful for Brownies. Jaynie has had such a great time and is learning so much.



There were 21 girls that went, so maybe I am glad that I wasn't there :)
Here is Jaynie with her Leader, Miss Jan.





3 comments:

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

Hi Jaynie, You are growing up so big! We love you. Love Grams & Gramps

provobaileys said...

Go Jaynie. Spending the night away from home without relatives that is a big step. 21 girls I would have found any excuse not to sleep over.