Sunday, October 31, 2010

Activity Days Temple Trip

Jaynie's activity day group went to visit the Raleigh Temple this summer. I let Jaynie take the camera so she could get some good pictures. She had such a great time and it was such a great experience for her to be on the temple grounds and feel the spirit that the temple can bring to her little life.

Jaynie really wanted me to see the door of the temple so she took a picture. I wish you could read the words because that is what she wanted me to see. We think they say Holiness to the Lord, but don't quote us on it. I will have to pay more attention when I go back next time. I thought it was sweet that the doors were her favorite part of the temple.

2 comments:

provobaileys said...

I love this post. Today's sharing time was about temples I wish I would have had this to talk about.

lotusgirl said...

It makes me so sad that we were out of town for that activity. Maggie would have loved it.