Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lillie's Special Recognition

Lillie's kindergarten year started out a little rocky. She came home with yellow sticks more often than green sticks and then lied to me about it. I thought we were really in for it with Lillie and school, but after some serious heart to hearts that first month she has not had a single stick turn since. Come to find out she is one of the best behaved in the class and in turn her teacher awarded her with a certificate of Special Recognition for being respectful. I am so proud of her, she has really become a great student.

4 comments:

lotusgirl said...

That is so wonderful. I'm sure the heart to hearts made a big difference, but she's a great kid.

Tami said...

Lillie, I am so proud of you! Keep up the great work! I Love you and miss you so much. Love Grandma Erickson

provobaileys said...

Way to go Lillie. I always knew that you were a sweet little thing. Proud of you.

Brittin Marie said...

Yay Lillie!!