Sunday, June 6, 2010

Whit turns 32

I know I have been a blog slacker, but as I get caught up maybe you will understand why. Let's just say it has been a pretty crazy few months for the Gifford family. A lot has happened and I promise to be better now that things have settled down a little.


Whitney turned 32 on February 3rd. He had a pretty low key birthday. I always want to make it fun and exciting, but it never really pans out. Luckily I think Whit is happy just celebrating with his little family. I may not throw a great party, but I do make him a yummy cake. Happy Birthday Whit. The girls and I love you and are grateful everyday that we have you. We hope this year brings great blessings to your life.

1 comment:

provobaileys said...

Do I see grey hair on his head or is that just the light reflecting off the baldness.