Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baa Moo Farm

I want a farm. A real one. Just like the one Lillie's class visited in late October. The Baa Moo Farm is a real working farm complete with the barnyard cat and her baby kitties. This place is the real deal and is exactly what I always dreamed a farm would be like. Now that I have visited one I really, really want one. I am not sure who will work it for me, but I really, really want one.


Lillie makes a pretty cute farmer.



This is the oldest known breed of sheep. It is called a Jacob Sheep because it's genealogy dates back to the time of Jacob in the Old Testament.


Squeeze and Pull Lillie, Squeeze and Pull

4 comments:

provobaileys said...

I so remember feeding calf's with a bottle and the way the milk smelt. I also remember thinking that milking cows would be so fun, we would beg the boys to switch chores with us. They would do the dishes and we would milk the cows, four hours later we would finish and wouldn't think it was so much fun, for about a month and then we would want to try it again. It is that grass is always greener thing. I can see you and Whit having some milk cows and chickens some day.

lotusgirl said...

Haha. Looks like a fun day at the farm. I can see you running a farm.

Kim and Sean said...

You could totally pull off a farm. I will buy the eggs and milk from you! Looks like they had fun. I can't believe Addies hair! It is getting so long. I'm sure it has grown a lot since those pictures. I loved it pulled back in the pony tail in the video at your campout! Oh what fun. Love you guys! Kim

Lisa said...

I am right there with you. I totally want a house that has a lot of land. We'll see if that ever happens, but it would be heavenly.