Sunday, November 15, 2009

Salem Lake 10K

This post is mostly for my personal record, but I ran the Salem Lake 10k on September 26th. This was my second year running it and last year I ran it in 1:06 and this year I ran it in 59 minutes. I really wanted to get my 10k under an hour so I was pretty excited about my time. I was sad that Kim and Marcia weren't there this year to run it with me. This run last year was really the start of our great running moments. Luckily, I have a new running friend, Christi that was doing it and encouraged me to do it too. It was pouring rain and freezing, but I always love runs out on Salem Lake.

3 comments:

provobaileys said...

You are the best!!! I admire every running step you take. I want to run someday.

marcia stevens de proano said...

You rock!!! I hope that we get to run Salem Lake together again someday!

Christi said...

It was so fun to do this race with you!!