Sunday, June 1, 2008

It Must Be Summertime

 

 

Now that the girls are sporting flip flops and shorts we decided it was time for painted toenails and fingernails. We spent an afternoon pampering ourselves and we each got our nails done (even Addie). The girls had a hard time deciding which color so they asked for a different color on each finger and toe. For the sake of mom's sanity we opted for a different color on each hand and foot. For anyone who hasn't had the opportunity to paint four little girls finger and toe nails I welcome you to stop by next time for the fun and crazy adventure. Luckily, this time we managed to keep the polish off of the floor :)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jeppesens said...

Hello Stacie. I haven't see you since high school. It has been fun seeing who I been able to locate in the blog world. Are you guys still in rexburg? We are still here. I don't think we will ever leave. Your girls are beautiful!! We will have to chat sometime.

Rasmussens said...

I can't even imagine 4 little girls toes and nails. I only have 2 and go crazy. You are a good woman. Glad your mom and dad were able to visit. Maybe we will see you the end of June.

Cortney said...

I could eat those chubby little baby toes right up!!!

provobaileys said...

How on earth you didn't get it all over ther feet and hands I will never know. Claire won't let me paint her nails, she says it is daddies job. honestly he does a much better job.

Lisa said...

Stacie - that is so fun. I love painting kids nails (when they are still). I love seeing what you guys are up to - your girls are so cute.

Gifford Family said...

Uncle Lee just e-mailed us your family blogs! We were so excited to check them out and see how your family was doing.

Love,
David and Mindi Gifford

Caleb and Casey said...

Stacie, hey it's Casey (Fuller) Cottam. I just found your blog and had to tell you how cute your girls are. They are adorable! You seem like such a cute and good mom. Good work.