Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's in our lives. We miss you all today and hope you each know how much we love and appreciate all you do. Father's day isn't as much fun without all of our father's around, but we certainly enjoyed celebrating with Whit today. Whit is such a great Dad. I must be the luckiest woman in the world to have found such a wonderful man to be the Father of my children, and I tell everyone who acts concerned that Whit doesn't have any sons that he is the luckiest man in the world to be surrounded by such beautiful girls. What more could a guy ask for? Whit was meant to be a dad to a house full of girls. Not many would have the patience for such a feat. Each of his girls absolutely adore him (well Addie is getting there, she is kind of a mama's girl, but I reassure Whit that it is only because I am her food supply and the girl loves to eat). Every time Whit walks in the door the girls drop what they are doing and run to his side and rarely leave it until bed time. It has become quite a problem at dinner time because only two of them can sit next to Daddy (what am I chopped liver?) I love it because it really makes my job easier when he gets home. Thanks Whit for being the wonderful man that you are, for honoring your priesthood and fulfilling the role of Father the way Heavenly Father meant it to be filled. We love you and hope that every day is a great Father's Day!!

In honor of our many Father's the girls and I made cookies for everyone, but rather than ship cookies and have them be stale the girls just enjoyed them for you:) Here is a video of them eating the yummy cookies for you with lots of love.

5 comments:

Kim said...

That was fun. I really enjoyed the prompt from Whit to get the job done!! Super cute. I miss your girls very much and can not wait to see them this July! I hope you have a great week preparing for your trip to IDAHO!!!! YEAH! :) Give the girls hugs and kisses from us. Love you all. Kim

Cisneros Family said...

Hey Stac. How are you guys? I hear you are coming to Idaho. I think we will be there over the fourth. We will have to come and visit. Have a safe trip!

Bowman Bunch said...

Sounds like you got a great catch. That was a cute video. what a good idea. The pictures of the girls at the beach were cute. I liked the whole mermaid thing.

T.Jay and Julie said...

Hey guys. I just entered the blog world and am hooked. Today I was just reading friends blogs where I would see familiar names and it just kept linking me to all these people I haven't seen in a long long time. So, long story short, somehow I ended up on your blog and thought it was just way too cute to pass by without complementing you. Not only are your girls SUPER cute, but you have done a fabulous job!!! Love it! Julie (Saunders) Robinson

Cortney said...

Y'know- when you get a chance you should totally update while in ID!