Friday, May 2, 2008

Feel Great in Eight Week Four

I know I am slow in reporting my results for week five, but a lot has been going on and I am very behind in the blog world. Last week our competition ended. There were some bad words said between a couple of women participating and it was decided to end the competition. I, however, was not ready to be done so I kind of started up my own sub group. Now there are seven of us and we aren't competing for a pot, just for the satisfaction of feeling great in eight. I hope to have a big celebration at the end in honor of the winner and all the participants who stuck it out for the whole eight weeks. I think that alone is worth celebrating.

This program has been so good for me. I feel better than I have felt in a long time and I am loosing weight and gaining strength in areas I didn't even know I could. I really hope to continue this lifestyle for the rest of my life. The food part is actually easy for me-it's the exercise that I struggle with. I love to exercise it is just hard to find the time. Life is just so busy. Hopefully when I get to my goal weight I will be able to cut down my exercise a bit.

I lost 3.8 pounds this week making my total weight loss 9.8 pounds. I think that is pretty good for four weeks.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats Stac. You'll have to let me in on your secert to finding time to exercise with kids. I would love to start a similar type program with a group of friends down here.
Any tips?

Cisneros Family said...

Nice Job Stac! I am very impressed. By the way, I love the picture of you girls. They are gorgeous.