Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am sad that I haven't taken the time to sit down and reflect on how Thankful I am before now. Thanksgiving came and went in a whirlwind of craziness, but this year as a family we tried really hard to express how thankful we are for all of the wonderful things in our lives. We put a paper on the fridge and everyday we were supposed to write something that we were thankful for. We missed lots of days, but the girls really enjoyed the days that we did do. I still have it up and I have added a few things here and there since Thanksgiving and I hope to keep it up for a while as a reminder during these scary economic times of just how much I am blessed with.



Jaynie's Class at school sang some cute Thanksgiving songs and I thought it would be a great way to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all of our loved ones. I know it is way past Thanksgiving, but truthfully shouldn't every day be a day of Thanks. Enjoy!!

No comments: