Friday, September 23, 2011

Back to Blogging

I know I took a year long hiatus from the blogging world, I am going to blame it on the 5th kid, but I finally feel ready to tackle the huge project of getting caught up. I am not sure how I am going to do that exactly, but I will do it. My plan is to get caught up while keeping up. I am going to try and post a couple of old posts for every new post. Things may seem crazy and out of order so pay attention to the date. This is the only form of scrap booking that I do so I guess I should post about the last year of our lives. I mean it was a pretty important one. We did add another child to our family. So if any one still reads this thing I promise there are great things to come.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

YAY...I got pretty behind on blogging as well, but vow to do better. I love this form of communication and I'm with you...don't do scrapbooking or journaling, so this is it for our life updates. Hope y'all are enjoying your Fall and hope we can get together sometime in the near future. Love ya

Cisneros Family said...

I love that you are back to blogging. I feel that is how I keep up with friends/family! It looks like you had a busy summer. Hope you are doing well! Love you guys.

Shirley Clan said...

I'm soooo stinkin glad you're back on the blog! Please take pics of your new home and post them! I would LOVE to see it!