Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Adeline's growing up

Adeline is growing up too fast. She is not a little baby anymore. She is climbing all over everything and her vocabulary grows everyday. I am amazed at how well she communicates with me. With the other girls there was that long period of time when they were trying to tell me what they wanted but couldn't say the words so they would just scream. Addie still does that on occasion, but for the most part she can tell me what she wants with gestures or words. Maybe she is just easier to please than the other girls, but the guessing game is so much easier this go round.






1 comment:

provobaileys said...

she is getting big. I know what you mean about not being a baby any more, Reese is all of a sudden miss indepentant. Climing and etting into everything.