Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

As a mom I am constantly looking for ways to make things more special or fun for my kids and thanks to Pinterest that has become so much easier.

Valentines Day was a Pinterest success. I even came up with a great new tradition without the help of Pinterest. I was quite proud of myself. At dinner we each decorated a card for ourselves and then passed them around the table and we wrote something that we loved about that person inside the card they decorated. I kept them with our love buckets so next year they can pull them out and be reminded of how much they are loved.

I also learned that homemade valentines for 4 kids need to be started much sooner than the week of. We made 88 valentines this year. Yikes!! Whits suggestion, "Just buy the dang things!" Maybe Pinterest is a blessing and a curse.















1 comment:

Drew and Shilo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.