Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mommy Time Out

Last year my mom and sisters and I started a new tradition of going to Time Out for Women. Time out is a conference full of inspirational music and speakers. This year the first date was in Layton, Utah the first week of February. I was 32 weeks pregnant, but we decided this would be the best time to go. I wanted to go without a baby, however, now that it is all said and done I think I would have felt better with a baby rather than being 32 weeks pregnant. Oh well. I was a little bit of a drag to have around but I still had a great time. I just hope I didn't ruin the trip for everyone else. Despite being extremely tired and suffering from super swollen feet every night it was a great trip. The conference was awesome. I left knowing I have lots to work on but knowing that I am a strong woman that can do anything I set my mind too. Including getting through this next 7 weeks of pregnancy. We did lots of shopping and ate way too much delicious food. Thanks Mom, Kim, Kylie, and Starla. I was so glad that my last hurrah was spent with you four.

No comments: