Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Eliza

My sweet Eliza is now three. I can't believe it. Eliza at three is already so much more grown up than Lillie and Jaynie were at three. I guess it is because she has grown up sisters to follow, but it is just so cute to watch her do things they are doing. I am so blessed to have Eliza. I can not imagine life without her. She is truly my sunshine on cloudy days. Don't get me wrong she is a ball of fire and can throw a tantrum far worse than my other girls ever could, but she always turns sweet on me just when I need her to. I love her and am so proud to call her my daughter.

I had a hard time getting her party together after being in D.C. and I was feeling so bad, but better late than never right. So a week and a half late, Eliza finally got her princess party. We just invited a few of the neighbor girls, which it turns out there are quite a few little girls in our neighborhood. I attempted to make a castle cake. I let Eliza pick out the colors and since right now her favorite color is blue she wanted the castle to be blue. So I know it looks pretty scary, but the idea was cute anyway. Also look at the close up of the cake, Eliza thought the castle needed a prince and princess (not a queen and king) so she put two Mike and Ikes on the "inside". I thought that was pretty cute.













So Eliza I hope all your dreams come true this year. Mom and Dad Love you very much and we can't wait to see what cute thing you do next.

9 comments:

The Anderson's said...

I cant decide whether to laugh or to cry as I look at Liza's pictures. She just makes my heart happy! I cant decide if it is the sparkle in her eyes or the dimples. Happy Birthday cute girl! We sure do love and miss you guys!!
Anjeanette

Marcy Cheney said...

Happy Birthday (better late than never!) to Eliza. What a beautiful little girl. Looks like the party was a huge success. You guys are the best. We love ya and miss ya....

provobaileys said...

Okay that cake is great and the crowns that was a great idea and I think the whole thing looks like a three year old little girls dream come true. Where do they learn about princess and princes. But I loved the boy and girl Mike and Ike's. At least she didn't try to put barbie and ken on the cake. Happy birthday little Eliza. we hope you had a great one

Kim and Sean said...

very fun stacie You did A good job on the cake. I just realized that I missed sweet addy's b-day. I hope that hers was just as fun. Love ya Kim

Marcy Parkinson said...

Hi Stacie what a fun idea. Wow you have been busy with Birthdays. Your trip to DC looked really fun. Wes and I want to go someday. I also tagged you. Have a good week.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Eliza! Super cute cake.

Audrey said...

A Happy (very late) Birthday to Eliza. How cute was that cake?!?! Great job. The party looks like it was a blast. I hope all is well, love Adurey

Lynn Watkins said...

Happy Birthday to Eliza! What a lucky girl to have such a great party planning mama. I love the Mike and Ike prince and princess.

Starla said...

Happy Birthday Eliza! We love you and you are such a pretty princess!