Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lillie's First Day of Preschool

Lillie started preschool in February. She is going to a local church preschool. I have been really having a hard time with Lillie going to school in August because I just haven't felt like she would be really ready so I decided to try a preschool two days a week as a kind of trial and error. to my surprise, I have discovered that school is definitely where Lillie needs to be. She has learned more in her three weeks at preschool than she ever learned at our little home preschool. I guess she needs someone besides mom telling her things in order for her to believe it. I am very excited at how well she is doing and now feel totally confident that she will be ready to go off to kindergarten in the fall. Oh and I am really not a bad mother sending my child to school in her pajamas it was actually pajama day at school. They ate waffles and had hot cocoa (not hot chocolate) for snack and read stories with pillows and blankets. What a great first day.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: